Our Religious Education Program provides the parents of St. Catherine’s Parish with a partnership in the faith formation of their children (children that do not attend St. Catherine’s School or who are new to the school and in need of Sacrament Preparation classes). Our program classes run from September through May of each school year. Sacrament preparation classes require a minimum attendance of two consecutive years. A copy of each student’s Birth Certificate and Baptismal Certificate (also, the 1st Holy Communion Certificate for the Sacrament of Confirmation) must be on file.
- Classes for grades 1 – 5 (& 6th gr. FHC) will be held on Monday’s from 4pm through 5:15pm.
- Classes for grades 6 – High School will be held on Monday’s from 7:00pm through 8:15pm.
- RCIA adapted for Children (children over 7 years old who have not been baptized) will be held on Monday’s from 7:00pm through 8:15pm.
- Confirmation Classes for grades 9 and up are held on Monday’s from 7:00pm – 8:30pm.
$80.00 per year for one child
$60.00 for each additional child
$275.00 for each 2nd Year Confirmation Class student – please note that the following fees have been combined and are due in full by August 31st : Registration Fee, December Retreat, Spring Diocesan Fired-Up Day
- Early Registration for returning students will run from the end of May until the 15th of June.
Families will receive a $20.00 discount for completing their re-registrations by June 15th.
- Our program is for our St. Catherine’s Parish children. Families must be registered members, supporting the parish both financially and spiritually.
- New student registrations will be considered by appointment only.
- All registrations after August 31st are considered late. Families must add a $30.00 late fee when registering after August 31st.