Bringing Christ to the sick and homebound with loving support and giving them a sense of belonging.
- That through this ministry all members grow in deeper faith and love.
- That all ministers treat with respect, love and compassion all those they serve.
- Most of all, keep their confidentiality in the confine of their hearts.
- Link our homebound members with other ministry in our parish as their needs arise.
- Work together as a team and follow guidelines set by our Pastor.
- Encourage more members to join us so that we could meet everybody’s needs.
- Promote diversity in our ministry and try to involve more young adults.
- Pray to invite every person we meet to know Jesus as our Savior.
What the ministry is about:
This ministry makes it possible to take communion to those who are sick in boarding homes or private homes, or to anyone who is unable to attend mass on Sundays. The ministers bring fellowship by visiting “shut-ins” during the week, whichever is most convenient to the person being visited.
The minister should have a profound understanding of the Eucharist; a loving heart toward those who are ill and/or homebound; a willingness to share your life with another person at least for an hour each week.
If you would like more information or interested in participating in this ministry, please contact Cielo Marcellana at 707-556-9820.